General Manager / Women’s Buyer, Seldom Seen
Role & Responsibilities :
The General Manager (GM) / Women’s Buyer role is entrepreneurial in that it is set up for you to own your own business. You have the support of Tash, co-founder and will be working closely with Daniel, co-founder and men’s buyer.
As GM, you are responsible for executing the store business plan and achieving sales goals by ensuring that the team is providing a consistent and premium customer experience that is inclusive and specialized. Our GM creates new customer relationships that are authentic and personal and builds and grows relationships with customers through product education combined with personalized styling and product selection.
• Manage and execute clienteling program and ensure team is utilizing the tool effectively and efficiently
• Create action plan to execute quarterly strategies in one of the 4 pillars of the business (People, Product, Marketing, Operations)
• Build creative tools and trainings to inspire the team to consistently deliver best in class customer experience
As Women's Buyer, you will manage the product life cycle from pre-season to in-season to post-season. The role is to buy the women’s line based on historical data and trend that meet financial targets and to create a compelling store and online experience that is aligned with our brand.
• Analyze past sales, trends and competition to develop upcoming seasonal strategy for online and in-store
• Analyze current business to identify in-season business opportunities and risks and create product strategy to maximize potential and minimize risks
• Train team in-season on new brands and present seasonal strategy and product assortment
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Solutions oriented
• Ability to work well with other cross functional partners
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel) and Google Drive